Our control valves come with mechanical, digital or metered timers.
|LOGIX 700 Series Controller|
|Controller Operating Voltage||12 Volt - AC (Requires use of GE Osmonics provided transformer)|
|Input Supply Frequency||50 or 60 Hz (Controller configuration dependent)|
|Motor Input Voltage||12 Volt - AC|
|Electronics Operating Voltage||3.5 Volt - AC|
|Control System Power Consumption||3 Watts average|
|All Logix Series Controllers require the use of a GE Osmonics supplied transformer.|
|Transformer Output Voltage||12 VOlt - AC 400mA|
|Transformer Input Options||115 Volt - AC 50/60 Hz|
|230 Volt - AC 50/60 Hz|
|100 Volt - AC 50/60 Hz|
|Transformer Plug Options||Indoor North American Plug|
|Outdoor North American (UL Listed for outdoor use)|
|Additional transformers may be available call for more information.|
Available Logix 700 Series Controller Models
Residential electronic time-clock controller for single-tank filter or softener applications up to 14 inch diameter tanks.
Residential electronic metered-demand (volumetric) controller for single-tank filter or softener applications up to 14-inch diameter tanks.
C&I electronic time-clock controller for single filter or softener applications up to 120-inch diameter tanks, with fully programmable cycle times.
C&I electronic metered-demand (volumetric) controller for single or twin-tank filter or softener applications up to 120-inch diameter tanks, with fully programmable cycle times.
- 263 is a filter valve, 268 is a softener valve
- Performa means performance – large 1" ports for high-flow applications
- Valve quickly changes from softener to filter application in three easy steps
- Designed with fewer service parts than any valve of comparable function – longer life, shorter service calls
- Bypass attachment makes maintenance exceptionally fast